Saturday, September 24, 2022

Halloween suckers - Bewitched

 I am a vendor at the Hand of Man craft show the end of October, so I wanted to include some decorated Halloween goodies to sell.

This is what I came up with:


I decorated some Halloween Lollipops using the Bewitching stamp set as well as Scary Cute.

Half of the lollipops are decorated with a hat punched with the Hat Builder punch, with a sentiment from Scary Cute punched with the Ticket Duo punch.  The hat was coloured with Stampin' Blends - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Oasis, Rich Razzelberry and Parakeet Party.

The other half were decorated with the sentiment and the legs. The legs were coloured with Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, and Orchid Oasis.  I stamped an entire page of these images and cut them using my Scan n cut. If I did not have this machine, these legs would have to be fussy cut.

Aren't they cute?

No comments: