Sunday, July 4, 2021

Peek a Boo Slider Birthday Card for a Team Member

 I try to send a birthday card to each of my team members, so I made this Peek-a-boo Slider card using a retired stamp set, for a team member who loves animals and owns her own horse.

I used Tina Zinck's  video tutorial here to assist me in making this card.


This 5 3/4 by 5 3/4 Peek-a-Boo Slider card has a Crumb Cake base and uses the In Good Taste DSP and the Stitched Rectangle Die to create the aperture.

The images of the horses are from the retired Let it Ride stamp set.  The horse on the card front was coloured with Stamp'n Blends- the die cut trees from Mountain Air.

Open the card, and the first window slides out of the way to reveal a second peek-a-boo window .


Below the card is open all the way to reveal both windows on the left and the second sentiment on the right.


Because it is an odd size, I made an envelope using the envelope punch board using some Crumb Cake card stock.







No comments: