Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Slim Line Mountain Air Merry Christmas

 I did not intend to make a Mountain Air Christmas Card.  Sometimes cards just make themselves.

My intent was to make a Slim Line card featuring the Zany Zebra stamp set.  I was happily sponging the background when the background scene called for Mountains.  So,  I pulled the Mountain Air stamp set and stamped some mountains thinking I could still add some Zebras.

But that thought was quickly dispelled when a tree line and foregound were added, as well as some die cut stamped trees - and two small deer.  This card had now evolved into a mountain Christmas card, so I die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from copper foil and made it official. I also white embossed some snow on the mountains on in the foothills.


Stamps:  Mountain Air, Snow Front

Inks:  Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Roccocco Rose, Soft Suede

Papers:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Copper Foil

Accessories:  Majestic Mountain Dies, White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Word Wishes die, Dimensionals

No comments: