Sunday, October 27, 2019

Hand of Man Craft Show

For the last 3 days I was a vendor at the Hand of Man Craft Show - a very successful event for me. This was my 5th year doing this show and this was my best year ever! I had a corner booth for the very first time and what a good spot it was!

I had lots of help over the weekend and I could't have made it over the 3 days without them.






It was wonderful to see a lot of repeat customers, some of which have returned to buy cards from me several years in a row.

Items that sold the best were as follows:  Halloween caskets, Christmas cards, Birthday cards (male and female), unusual card folds, book marks, decorated boxes, journals, tags, kleenex in boxes, boxes hand sanitizers.

It was very busy on Friday night and all day Saturday.  Sunday started off  slow, but finished off very busy, with one customer staying well after closing.

No comments: