Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Corner Pop Up All is Rosy Album

The All is Rosy bundle is retired now but I thought I would use what I had left over to make an album joining four Corner Pop Up cards together..

I've never made one of these albums before and I found this You Tube tutorial helpful.  The album is a work in progress i.e. it is not completely decorated yet.


Above is the cover of the completed album

Four corner pop up cards are made using the following colours of card stock- Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate.   I picked these colours from the DSP.

Each corner pop up card is made as described in my previous post here and then adhered together making sure all the triangular scored piece is oriented in the same way.

The album is held closed using a length of 1/4" ruffled Melon Mambo ribbon.

From the top the open album looks like this:


Each of the individual cards was decorated with two patterns of the retired All is Rosy DSP.  I added the DSP after each section was put together, but in retrospect it would have been easier to decorate before doing so.








Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Everything is Rosy
Inks:  Night of Navy
Papers:  Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Rose/gold foil.
Accessories:  Stickers, Everything is Rosy dies, Trimmer and score blades, 1/4" ruffled Melon Mambo ribbon, 1/4" hand held punch.

No comments: