Sunday, May 26, 2019

3D Magnolia Flowers

It's hard to pick a favourite bundle from the new Annual catalogue (which goes live June 4), but the Magnolia bundle is near the top.

Today I decorated the lid of a pizza box for 4 "Thank You" notes (3 by 3") I made using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, and coordinating dies and DSP .

Anyone who knows me knows that I love flowers, especially making 3D paper flowers.  When I decorated the pizza box for the note cards, I made some 3D Magnolia flowers.

Magnolia Flower:
Each flower requires the following:
  • 1 die cut flower in Whisper White
  • 2 punchies (The size and shape of the punched flowers are similar to the die cut flower ) in Whisper White
  • 2 centers of different sizes in Daffodil Delight
  • 2 die cut leaves in Mossy Meadow
  • Petal Pink ink
If you are making a Magnolia bud, use 2 Whisper White punchies 2 centers  and 2 leaves




No comments: