Friday, February 15, 2019

More Butterflies Have Landed

I want to share with you some other butterfly cards I have made, using the SAB foil paper.  I must admit I was originally reluctant to even order the foil paper, but once I did, and I started using it, I was in love.

The Grapefruit Grove foil has an almost halographic effect when rotated in the light and I love the Lovely Lipstick foil colour.


Here I used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to create a frame for the layered butterflies.  The top layer of Grapefruit Grove foil paper is adhered to Basic Black card stock. The DSP in the back is the Butterfly Gala DSP.

It is very hard to take pictures of items made with the foil paper because the light reflects off it in such a unique manner.

Again I use the Grapefruit Grove foil to create a window and die cut the butterflies, but this time I only die cut the larger 3 butterflies and adhere then to a Whisper White background.  The sentiment is clear embossed after stamping with Grapefruit Grove ink



No comments: