Friday, October 19, 2018

Snow Globe Ornaments on Mason Jars

First of all let me start out by saying that this was not my idea entirely.  There are many examples of this Christmas decoration on Pinterest.  I used ideas from several sources and of course the contents of the ornaments are uniquely mine.

Because I inherited a number of the plastic Christmas ornaments that are in 2 pieces I challenged myself to create some 3D objects with them.

The ornaments I used today are 2 3/4" in diameter and fit perfectly on top of a Mason jam jar.  Most of the supplies (with the exception of the ornaments and the Iridescent snow) I used for this project were purchased in the Dollar Tree.

Th.is was a very easy project to do and I had all 3 jars done in less than an hour.  My plan is to fill these jar with colourful candy cubes or some craft supplies for a special friend and present it as a gift at Christmas.

Jar #1
Jar #2

Jar #3



All you need is a little imagination.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Awsome hostess gift over the holidays.

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patrice Espy said...

These are amazing!!!! Arn't you a cleaver lady.