Friday, March 9, 2018

Partial M-Fold Card Using Springtime Foil DSP - a CASE

I took some time off from getting ready for my craft sale tomorrow,  to case a card made by Jan Brown, a SU Demonstrator in the UK.  She had made a video of this partial M-fold card and I was fascinated by it.  The video is a bit long, but was very informative and well worth watching.

Here's my take on the card.  Actually, I made 2 of them.




I used the new SAB Springtime Foil DSP- 2 patterns, one of which has a floral pattern, the flowers and leaves were coloured with blendabilites.  I cut a large flower and a smaller flower with a leaf for the sentiment panel. The butterfly is from the Move Me More thinlets.

Stamps:  Birthday Blooms, Hold onto Hope 
Inks:  Blendabilities (Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive), Berry Burst
Papers:  Berry Burst, Whisper White, Springtime Foil DSP
Accessories:  Move Me More Thinlets, Pearls

The second card is more like the one Jan made in the video.

This time the base of the card was Pool Party and  the flowers were coloured with Pool Party blendabilites,



No comments: