Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Christmas ornament with Night of Bethlehem

This is one of many ornaments I will make for my up coming craft shows. Because I used half of a 3" plastic ornament I used retired circle framelits to construct this ornament.

The back ground is Night of Navy card stock embossed with Winter Wonder embossing folder with Dazzling Diamonds added to it.

On this surface I added the silhouette of the Bethlehem village die cut in Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper, with the image of Jesus and Mary on the donkey added in front of that.

The Star of Wonder, also die cut with Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper was added over the village silhouette.

I die cut this with the largest of the retired circle framelits and adhered it to a Dazzling Diamond scallop circle using a hot glue gun.  Some glimmer ribbon was adhered around the base of the ornament; a ribbon adhered to the top.


1 comment:

maria del carmen said...

me encanto el diseño navidad los felicito gracias por tan hermso diseño,espero poder hacerlo saludos desde argentina