Sunday, April 30, 2017

Another Daisy Flower

I'm again using the new Daisy punch which will be available when the new annual catalogue launches in June.
Today I added 2 new colored flowers to my bouquet which I hope to have complete by June 10.  What is June 10?
It the Catalogue Launch Open House - details of which will follow.

I have made flowers using all of the new colors except Lemon Lime twist and the Powder Pink.
This is what I made today.



To make this flower, I first punched 2 flowers using the Daisy punch.  In addition I punched two of each of the flowers in the Daisy bunch punch which is about to retire.  All of these were punched in Whisper White.
The edges of the Daisy flowers (large) were sponged with Lemon Lime twist ink; the other flowers were sponged with Daffodil Delight.  All were then spritzed with water, allowed to dry almost completely.
The tips of the large Daisy petals were sponged with Lemon Lime twist again; the other petals with Daffodil Delight.
After forming and shaping the Daisy petals, they were adhered together alternating the petals.

The smaller Daffodil Delight were also shaped and adhered together from large to small and then added to the center of the larger daisy.

I'm having so much fun playing with this punch, or should I say making flowers.

In my next post I will show how I made the Chrysanthemum-like flower using the Powder Pink ink.


No comments: