Sunday, January 22, 2017

High Tide Shine - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #305

I am excited to be selected to be a designer on  Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This is not the first time I have been a designer here, but it has been a number of years and I look forward to contributing again.
My first posting as a design team member is not this week, but I thought I would post a picture for challenge 305 , the optional theme is "My favourite thing"
I chose to use a nautical theme as my birthplace is Holland, a sea faring country and I do love light houses.



Supplies Used:
Stamp: High Tide
Inks: Basic Gray, Black Memento, Real Red marker, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Island Indigo
Papers:
  • Island Indigo 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 to make an A2 card (card base)
  • Island Indigo 2 1/8 by 4 1/4" (mat)
  • Whisper White 4 by 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White 1 7/8 by 4 1/8" (art piece)
  • Serene Scenery DSP - two pieces.  One piece 2 1/8 by 5"; the second 1 7/8 by 5"
  • Whisper White 2 by 3/4" (sentiment)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

Directions:
  1. Sponge edges of both pieces of the DSP with Island Indigo ink and adhere to the 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock leaving a 1/8" gap between the 2 pieces.
  2. Stamp the sand pipers with Crumb Cake ink on the left DSP (bottom)
  3. Stamp the light house scene on the art piece, with the light beams shining off the art piece and onto the DSP and the sand pipers also stamped onto the art piece
  4. Mat the art piece with the 2 1/8 by 4 1/4" piece of Island Indigo and adhere  to the card front using dimensionals.
  5. Stamp the sentiment with Island Indigo ink, sponge edges, and adhere to left side of card using dimensionals.


No comments: