Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Buggies

Okay, what in the world am I talking about?  Buggies?
For some reason my mind strayed to the magnets I had made using the clear glass gems, and visualized eyes on them.  I didn't know what to call them, so I search Pinterest, and discovered someone else had made them and called them "buggies"
Check here  Boy, I'm disappointed because I thought I had come with an original idea.

Aren't they adorable? They are so cute and kids love them, but not under the age of 3.  I can just see them pulling off the eyes or swallowing them whole.

All you need is scrap DSP, scissors, strong glue, small googly eyes, and clear glass gems.

tep 1. Gather scraps of patterned paper.  Add extra details if you want.

Step 2. Put some glue on the gem and stick it to the paper.  Press it down so the glue spreads out.

Step 3. Let the glue dry thoroughly.

Step 4.  Using scissors, cut around the gem, trimming off the extra paper.  Glue on the googly eyes.


That's all there is to it.

Makes a cute little gift.

Now to find a container for them.




No comments: