Sunday, September 18, 2016

Detailed Floret Paper Purse - a CASE

While researching for my upcoming class using the Floral Phrases stamp set and coordinating Detailed Floral Thinlet dies, I came across a video tutorial by Didi Cameron  here in which she describes step by step on how to make a lovely paper purse.
I liked it so much I decided to CASE it.
When I do my classes, I like to have samples of other cards, 3D items that can be made using the above stamp set.  This attests to the stamp's versatility. I have made several other cards/items that I will post later.  If you want to see what cards I will be doing in the Sept. 21st class, go this link

I used the Blackberry Bliss DSP for the body of the purse, and Very Vanilla for the purse lining.
The author uses magnets as the purse closure; I used velcro and it works very well.

No comments: