Sunday, July 17, 2016

Awesome You - Watercooler Wednesday #wwc76

It's nice to be home again.
I had surgery last Tuesday and got home late Friday night, looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. Not that the bed in the hospital wasn't comportable- actually it was very comfortable!! It just wasn't my own bed.
I was really looking forward to getting back into my craft room sooner than later, but yesterday was not going to be that day.  Today I did a 360 - I feel so much better!  So much better that I actually went down to the craft room and made a card - for the challenge with Watercooler Wednesday 
The challenge is a clean and simple themed challenge - butterflies.  Clean and simple means either a single layer upon which stamping is done, or a base with a single layer upon which stamping is done.  No embellishments or die cuts or embossing folders etc.

I wanted to do the challenge because "clean and simple" has always been an area of difficulty for me.  My style is lots of layers, ribbons, embellishments etc.  So making a clean and simple card takes me out of my comfort zone.

I used a DSP base and the stamping was done on a layer of Whisper White. I stamped the envelope as well.




 


Stamp Grateful Bunch
Inks: Black Momento, Wisteria Wonder
Papers: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder DSP
Accessories: none

No comments: