Sunday, February 14, 2016

Framed Botanicals

This idea was inspired when I saw a photo of a demonstrator (Rambling Rose Studios) holding up a Framed Botanical she had done.

I needed some products from several craft sales coming up, so I "cased" the idea, changing a number of elements.

My framed picture is a 12 by 12", the frame for which was almost impossible to find.  My plan is to do another one which is 8 by 10" (which the inspired one is).

Please excuse the glare in the picture.

I turned the frame sideways to get rid of the glare.

Supplies:
Inks: Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow
Papers:  Botanical Gardens DSP, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black
Accessories: Botanical Builders framelits/dies, Butterfly framelit, die cuts (non SU), 12 by 12" white picture frame, White Pearl Pen (non SU).


No comments: