Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A CAS Birthday cake card for Addicted To CAS #79

This is my first post for this blog site as well.  The challenge at Addicted to CAS  is to create a CAS card with a birthday card on it.
CAS cards have always been difficult for me, so I saw this opportunity as a real challenge for me.  After finishing my card, I had to bite my nails to stop from adding more to the card.





Stamp: Embellished Events
Inks: Black Memento, Regal SU markers
Papers: Whisper White, Island Indigo
Accessories: Wink of Stella clear glitter brush, Marina Mist/White Baker's twine

Markers were applied directly to the stamp, the stamp "huffed" and then applied directly to the Whisper White cardstock.
After the markers were dry, Wink of Stella clear glitter was applied very carefully as it will blend the colours.
Some Baker's twine was wrapped around the left side.


As promised, here are 2 more of some drawings I did as a 12 year old.  These are pictures 3 and 4, both birds, but not all the pictures ae birds.

                                            King Fisher                                  Cardinal

No comments: