Thursday, December 31, 2015

You Will Forever Be My Always - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #251

This is my take of the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday .  The optional theme is "giving".
I did not use a SU stamp for this challenge, but I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it.

The stamp depicts an elderly couple dancing together, giving each other a good time and sending love their way.

 

  • The image was stamped with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, and coloured with Copic markers. Sequin hearts were attached above the dancing couple.  Love definitely is in the air.
  • The base cardstock is Pacific Point, layered with Petal Blossoms DSP, with Jute ribbon wrapped around the DSP.
  • The image piece was attached to the front using dimensionals. 
Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Forever my Always (Stampingbella)
Inks: Black Memento, copic markers
Papers: Pacific Point, Petals Blossoms DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" white Jute ribbon, Brights assorted sequins, dimensionals.
 

No comments: