Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Card top pick at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

I am so excited!  Two cards this week have been selected as top cards - one at Hand Stamped Sentiments (see previous post) and now at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I feel very honoured and after the extremely stressful fall and early winter I have had it's nice to have some positives.  Thank you design teams on both challenge blogs.

Here's the card for Try Stampin' on Tuesday, and below it the link to the original post.




http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2015/12/dear-friend-try-stampin-on-tuesday-249.htm

Thanks to the design team at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for repeatedly selecting my card as one of the top 3 week after week.  I love the sketches on that site and that helps in designing my cards.

No comments: