Monday, November 23, 2015

On-Line Extravanganza - starts TODAY!!! with a FLASH sale.


 

The big On-Line Extravanganza starts today with a Flash sale. 

Here's the scoop!

The big Online Extravaganza Start NOW 
This section is a 24 hours only. Price are only valid till 11:59 mountain time tonight November 23, 2015 
 
Now is a great time to get those items on your wish list.
Here is a note to attach to that list. (This is from Frenchie)
 
 
My Christmas Wish List
Dear Santa,
Stamping is something I just love to do
So I’m making a little list for you
Pick one, two, or maybe three
Supplies and rubber stamps for me.
Clothes are nice, and toys are too:
But is going to the mall something you
want to do?
Save yourself the time
You’d spend wrapping my gift –
Maria will do it for you,
Just order by December 15th!
I’ve been extra special and nice this year
So I’d really like some stamping gear.
Just call Maria to order from my list.
I really hope you are getting the gist.
When the goodies arrive at the house for me,
All you have to do is

Slip them under the tree.
You don’t have to go anywhere;
You can just stay at home
Just contact Maria
By e-mail or phone.
Avoid all the traffic
And overpass ramps.
Just sit back, relax…
And order me STAMPS!
 
You can e-mail me at mvanderform@gmail.com or phone me at 705-741-2955 or order directly from the list on my web site here
 
Just as a teaser, here are the items on special today.
Buy 3 selected Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE (select from the list only) , the envelope punch board, the gift box punch board. and the Happy Thoughts Kit.

No comments: