Thursday, November 26, 2015

More Extravaganza

All week I have been posting pictures of cards/items I have made using the products on sale during this Extravanga week.
Here are some more:

1.  The Envelope Punch Board: 
Not only can it make envelopes, it can make boxes as well.  The following picture depicts little boxes I made for magnets.  The windows were made with framelits.  This has been one of my more popular posts.  Item 13374 Price $17.50 which is 30% off).  One of the box windows has been embellished with Gold Stampin' Glitter, which is also on the Extravaganza list (Item 133457  $3.00 which is 30% off)


2.  Berry Basket Die:
The Berry Basket Die is on sale at 20% off (137445  Price now $37.50)
The DSP used to cover the basket is the Market Fresh DSP  which is one of the deals where you buy 3 and get 1 package of DSP free.
The Rich Razzelberry flower is made using  the Fun Flower punch (Item 133785 priced st 15.40 which is 20% off).  In the center of the flower is a metal rimmed pearl (Item 138394 priced at $3.75 which is 40% off)

See you tomorrow for more deals from Extravaganza.  Remember there are only 4 days left.

Again, check the list here  So phone me (705-741-2955-, e-mail me (mvanderform@gmail.com) or order through my web site mvanderform.stampinup.net if you would like to order anything from the list.

No comments: