Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Wonderland Winter Birthday

On Thanksgiving weekend I was being asked on numerous occasions if I had any cards for a fall/Christmas birthday.  I'm ashamed to admit, but I did not.  Today that changed as I made a winter birthday card.

The base cardstock is Mossy Meadow, layered with silver glimmer paper, and then another layer of Mossy Meadow, followed by Whisper White.

On the Whisper White layer, the image of the pine trees was stamped twice, the second time lower than the first.  In the sky I stamped the snow flakes with Soft Sky ink.

On the trees I applied Liquid Applique and dazzling diamonds, heat set it and then added some more dazzling diamonds while the applique was still warm. This was heat set again.  Oh, does that sparkle!!

The sentiment was computer generated as I wanted "Warmest wishes..." and I did not have that.

A small snowflake embellishment finished the card.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Wonderland
Inks:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky
Papers: Mossy Meadow, Silver glimmer, Whisper White
Accessories: Liquid Applique (white) - non SU, Dazzling diamonds, heat tool, Snowflake embellishment

No comments: