Monday, September 28, 2015

Pumpkin Curvy Box with Spider Web and Witch's Hat

Warning!  Making curvy boxes is addictive.
This weekend my family and I are having Thanksgiving dinner as this is the only time the family can get together.
I'm  making curvy boxes for every family member - pumpkin ones with the spider web and witch's hat for the grand children and  turkey ones for the adults.  I will post the turkey one later.

I saw this pumpkin curvy box on Pinterest, and traced it back to Penny Bennett's blog. 
I just love the little witche's hat, which is made using a 2" circle with  the word label punched in the middle, and 2 tree punchies.  The bow is made using the bow builder punch.



I stamped the Curvy boxes before assembling using the Woodgrain background stamp.  The pumpkin face is from "Sparkly Seasons".
I filled each of them with chocolate candy.  Hope they like them.
Here's all three of them.
I plan on making more of these for my craft show.


No comments: