Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stepper Boxes

Yesterday I made 2 Stepper Boxes for my craft show tomorrow.  Unfortunately, just as I was about to take their pictures the battery in my camera needed to be recharged.  So I left it charged overnight.

I used retired DSP to make these boxes.  The first one is in black and white with coral accents.

Box closed

The Lid is removed revealing the stepped boxes inside.

A close up of lid showing fun flower and a black butterfly

Because at other shows there have been requests for a neutral box, I used neutral DSP and Tip Tap Top cardsstock.

Box closed

Lid removed revealing stepped boxes and decorations inside

Close up of lid - roses and a dragon fly.

If you would like to make these boxes, I have put together a photo tutorial that you can refer to.  You can find it here

1 comment:

Jane said...

Your stepper boxes are absolutely stunning Maria. Good luck with your craft show tomorrow. some lucky person is going to get one of these beautiful boxes I am sure!