Thursday, February 26, 2015

Crafting Event at Ross Memorial Hospital

From 8 am until 3 pm I set up my craft table at Ross Memorial Hospital in Linday, in the Lobby just away from the front door.

It was a very cold day, and the number of people going in and out were not as great as other dates that I was there.  However, there were enough to make the cold air whirl in and about like a banchee!  Good thing I wore a heavy sweater and wool socks.

Just thought I'd send you some pictures of my table set up.  It was difficult to take pictures as the sun was shining behind me creating shadow effects.  I brought St. Patrick's Day goodies (I know it's early, but I won't be back there again until the 18th of March.  Then the theme will be Easter.

Because it was so cold, most people stayed home, so my sales were down from other times I was there.

No comments: