Monday, January 19, 2015

Magnetic Post it Note Holder with Pen

This is another item for my craft table.  They make up very quickly and what's really nice is that I put a magnet on the back so that the note holder can be placed on the refrigerator.
I used the tutorial from  here

I used the stamp sets:  A Happy Thing, and Loving Thoughts.

The images were stamped with Black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured with blendabilities.  Each image was cut out, and adhered to eith a Window's framelet cut out or an Oval framelits cut out.
The paper used is Old Olive for the base, and Big Party DSP.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I purchased a box of Business Magnets from Staples to put on the back of the holder.  Each holder takes half of one of the magnets.  They are self adhesive, so no messy glue is involved.

No comments: