Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Heart Cup Candy filled Lollipop

I used a lot of retired products to make this cute and attractive Valentine treat which was one of the items on my table at the local hospital today.
I needed to display these lollipops in an attractive manner, so I altered a recipe box, wrapped some floral foam in red foil paper and put it in the box.  The lollipops were inserted into that.
As a result of this display, I received an order to make 60 of them for a local school teacher.

The only current product I used was the bow builder punch, and the Real Red and Whisper White cardstock.
Inside the heart cup are Valentine smarties.

Here's how I displayed them:
I altered a recipe box by covering it with Real Red cardstock.  The panel is a collage of Vintage Valentine cards surrounded by rick rack white ribbon.

Here is the top of the box:

And the side:
Well, it may not have been the most professional looking, but with the Heart Cup candy filled lollipops in them it was very "Valentine" looking.

Because I got an order to make 60 of the Lollipops, you know what I will be doing in the next couple of days.  Seeing as these heart cups are retired, I was fortunate to have friends who had extra heart cups to spare.




No comments: