Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy Birthday - Painted Petals and Butterfly

After I was finished making my decor items, and I had the class on Altering a Notebook, I had only scraps of the Painted Petals left.  Enough to cover the front of a card if I used 2 different patterns of the same paper.
I was able to make 2 identical cards from the left overs.

The basic card is Garden Green layered with Whisper White, and then 2 different patterns of the Painted Petals DSP.  To hide the seam, a strip of Garden Green scalloped at the lower end was attached over it.
After die cutting the butterflies using Strawberry Slush cardstock, each was attached to the card on a layered circle - a 1 3/8" Strawberry Slush and a 1 3/4 " Whisper White.
The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: