Friday, January 9, 2015

Altering a Composition Book

In class this week, students will be altering a notebook which is smaller than this composition book. I picked several of these up in the Dollarama store.

Today, I altered one of the Composition Books.  My new video camera came today and I'll try and do a video tutorial in the next week or so.  I think learning the operation of this camera will be a steep learning curve.





This is what the book looked like before alteration:



I covered the outside of the book in 3 stages.  Measurements were very carefully made.
I measured from the front inner edge to the edge of the black binding, and added 1".
Then I measured from the top edge to the bottom edge and added 2" (an inch for the top and an inch for the bottom.
Here are the materials used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I also used a paper crimper.

No comments: