Friday, December 19, 2014

Decorated Gift boxes- Pizza box style

These are the boxes that I made for my last craft show.  I made about 8 of them and have only 3 left.  Finding boxes to pack things in around Christmas time is a rare find indeed.  People were glad to see them.

I used "Under the Tree" DSP to make the boxes because it's sturdier and therefore good for making boxes.
The size of the box is 4 by 4"

The Gift Bow die was used to make the bows, and then I used the Snow Flurries die to die cut a diamond glitter paper shape.  A decorative element was added to the inside.



This shows the inside of the box.  Notice at the top lid I have made a notch using the 1 14/" circle punch.

Here are the dimensions:
1.  For a 4 by 4" box, cut cardstock to 6 1/4 by 11 1/2"
2.  On the long side, score at 1, 5 1/4, 6 1/4, and 10 1/2"
3.  Score 1" on the short sides.

I did a blog post a number of years ago on how to make boxes for bulky cards here  You'll find a tutorial there for how to make these boxes of different sizes.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: