Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Spool Cards - another Envelope Punch board project

This is another Envelope punch board project.  Again, I saw these 3 by 3" cards on Pinterest, and my curiosity was piqued - so I decided to make some.  These cards are super cute and easy to make.  Just follow the video tutorial here
I also used the Envelope punch board to make a box to put the cards in.

The DSP is from the All Abloom DSP pack and coordinates with the paper on the spool cards. A bellyband keeps the box closed.

These are the 4 cards and envelopes.  The base is Baked Brown sugar, with Calypso Coral baker's twine wound around the DSP.

An individual card - they are so cute!!



I put a piece of Very Vanilla on the inside and decided to leave it blank.

Papers: Baked Brown Sugar, All Abloom DSP pack, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Envelope punch board, Calypso Coral Baker's twine, Mossy Meadow ribbon

What a versatile tool to have on hand.  There are so many projects that can be make using the envelope punch board.  Don't be surprised if I post another one soon.


1 comment:

Muffins Mama said...

Maria, These cards are adorable and will make a lovely hostess gift. TFS!
Mary (aka Muffin's Mama)