Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Glass Magnets made with DSP

So I'm a bit obsessive!  More glass magnets were made, this time using retired DSP.  I really liked the way these turned out and were quite easy to make.  I used the smaller glass beads for these as I had run out of the larger ones.  I think I'm going to make some larger ones.  Again I used the Circles Framelits and the Big Shot.
The method is similar to the other methods I used, but this method was less messy.

Oh, a hint I meant to tell you - when you are attaching the magnets to the back of the glass beads, place the bead a good distance away from a completed one, because magnets are attracted to each other, and you will find glass magnets attached to each other and you have a mess on your hands.  (Yes, that happened to me as well).

1 comment:

Jane said...

Fabulous idea. Looks great.