Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life is a Picnic - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #168

I find a lot of interesting things on Pinterest, so I find myself spending way too much time on that site.  One of the things I found was this picnic basket (well, they called it an Easter basket, so I just make it into a picnic basket), and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday here .  This week the challenge also has a twist - Life is a Picnic.
I made a tag for the picnic basket which looked like the challenge sketch.
Oh yes, I made the strawberries using the blossom petal punch.  They're a  little large for the basket but decided to use them anyway.


I used a tutorial and downloadable template for Say not Sweet Anne here

Here is the challenge sketch:
 

Stamp: computer generated sentiment on tag
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede for the basket; Rich Razzelberry for the tag, Moon designer paper pack
Accessories: Early Espresso brad, Paper piercer, gold Baker's twine, small oval punch, paper hold punch, tag punch

5 comments:

Terry Montgomery said...

very cute!

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow, that's a fantastic little picnic basket! Love the strawberries too. Perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow! Love your picnic basket & the strawberries are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Kathy S said...

Fun way to use the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch! Thanks for joining us. Come back again soon.

Rose said...

i love how you created a tag with the sketch!! love the basket too :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!