Wednesday, January 8, 2014

True Love - Technostamper #296

Another cold day today so a good day to stay indoors and play - which I haven't done in a long time.
This card is for the Technostamper challenge here  At first I was going to put banners across the top and then hearts kept dancing in my head so I went for hearts.






I started with a Coastal Cabana base layered with Whisper White cardstock and then some designer paper from the Fresh Prints Designer Series paper pack.  In the center I adhered another rectangle of Coastal Cabana.
I then strung a piece of silver baker's twine across the top leaving long ends at each end.  The hearts were die cut in Real Red cardstock using the smallest of the Hearts framelit; the smaller heart was punched with the small heart punch using red glimmer paper.  The two were adhered together and then attached to the Baker's twine using glue dots.
The sentiment is stamped using Read Red ink - from the Follow My Heart stamp set.

Stamps: Follow my Heart
Ink: Real Red
Papers: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints Designer Series paper pack, Real Red, Red glimmer
Accessories: Hearts framelits, small heart punch, Silver Baker's twine, glue dots

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love it--the sparkly hearts are my favorite! Awesome job with the sketch such a fun sample. Thanks so much for playing along!