Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Folded Gift Bag Holder made with Envelope Punch Board

I love making items using the Envelope Punch board.  I've even started my own board on Pinterest for pins I see related to the Envelope Punch board.
This one particular item caught my eye because I was looking for packaging ideas for small Christmas presents.  It was the folded gift card holder - perfect for what I had in mind.  If you want to make this item here is a link to the video tutorial on You Tube: here

The first gift bag holder I made for a guy.








Paper: Natural Composite Specialty designer paper
Accessories: Envelope punch board, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, 1/8" hole punch

Since the gift was for a gentleman, I used the stamp set Wetlands on the front.

Here is one for a lady:

The picture turned out a bit crooked, but you get the idea.  I used Christmas paper, silver taffeta ribbon, and made a flower using the Flower punch.

No comments: