Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Harvest of Thanks - Monday Technostamper #278

Can you believe the summer is unofficially over? The children are back to school today and holidays are over for most people.
I'm getting ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Today's card for the TSSC here is a Thanksgiving card.






Technique:
The image was stamped with Baked Brown Sugar ink twice.  One was cut out, and the second only the 1 3/8" circle was punched out.  This was attached to the cut out image using dimensionals. After the card was put together, I added some dazzling details to the outline of the turkey.

I took a bit of liberty with this design, adding a banner layer made of Burlap ribbon.

Stamp: Harvest of Thanks
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Papers: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Sweater Weather DSP
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, pearls (coloured with sharpies), dimensionals, 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon, dazzling detail.

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great card Maria! I love the colored pearls, I do that all the time. So fun. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!