Sunday, August 4, 2013

Halloween Happiness - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #190

Only 3 more days and I am off to Vancouver for 2 weeks.  I can hardly wait.  I think I may do one more post of a card before I go but I'll see how busy I get.

I decided to make a Halloween card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge here  The temperatures have cooled off and in the evenings it is quite cool.  It reminds me of fall although we are only half way through summer.






 

Technique:  The stamp was coloured with markers before stamping onto Vanilla card stock.  The flowers were made using a 1" scallop punch and a 3/4" scallop punch.  With paper snips I cut between every other petal and curled the petals up.  The centers of the flowers are punchies from the Owl builder punch and the 3/4" circle punch.  Dazzling details was added around the image and on the flowers.  I added a bat on the upper right corner.

Stamp: Halloween happiness
Inks: SU markers (Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black)
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: 3/4" scallop circle punch, 1" scallop circle punch, Owl Builder punch, 3/4" circle punch, Dazzling details, dimensionals, Owl punch

No comments: