Monday, August 26, 2013

Beautifully Baroque Wedding Card - Technostamper #277

Hello everyone!  It's a beautiful Monday morning - a bit overcast and raining slightly, but we needed the rain.  My son tells me that the whole 2 weeks that I was away we didn't get a drop of rain.  So last night's rain was very welcome.

Today's card for the Technostamper here  I made a wedding card.  Black and white still seems to be the favourite colours for wedding cards, but today I made mine black and silver.


Technique:
I stamped the image twice - one in Versa Mark, which I embossed with black embossing powder, and one in Black Stazon ink.  I cut the embossed oval shaped image out of the embossed image and mounted it on top of the black stamped image using dimensionals. 
A 1/8" silver ribbon was attached at the bottom, with a bow at the left side.
Pearls were attached at the top and bottom of the embossed image.

Stamps: Beautifully Baroque, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Versa Mark
Papers: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Modern Medly DSP
Accessories: Black embossing powder, Pearls, Curly Label punch, 1/8" silver ribbon, dimensionals.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the added dimension! So pretty, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week--by the way, your prize will be sent in a day or two--ran into a few snags and forgot to mail it, sorry.