Friday, July 26, 2013

Beaded Wedding Cake

Okay, one more beaded card for you to peruse. 
I am having a garage sale tomorrow and have been busy getting ready for that.
This card I did last week - no time for a new card today.

Again, using a pattern, I pricked holes in a piece of whisper white card stock and using pink and silver polyester thread, as well as pink and silver/white beads beaded the wedding cake, 
It looks more complicated than it actually is.  I have done so many of these I can probably do it blind folded.  This is probably my most popular beaded wedding card.
I chose not to put a sentiment on the front of the card so as not to detract from the beading.
The bow, made with white organza ribbon,however, adds a touch of sophistication. 

The base card is Basic Black, layered with a gray wedding paper. 


2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria, beautiful design, I also have this stitching pattern and have created a card from it, a long time ago! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

Jane said...

This is my all time favourite card that you make. It is so very elageant!!!