Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lean on Me - Mojo Monday #295

What a dull day today!  I can hardly wait for Friday when the sunshine is supposed to return.  The garden is calling me. It's so depressing being inside all day.
The plants are continuing to sell well after placing an on-line ad. I had 2 orders yesterday that then paid for some vegetable plants that I wanted to get.  I now have a little vegetable garden beside my neighbour's garage.

This card was done for the Mojo Monday challenge Here  It's kind of reflective of how I'm feeling today. This week's choice was a round card or a square card.  I made a 5 by 5 square card.






 

The base card stock is Baja Breeze, layered with Whisper White cardstock embossed with the clouds folder.  On the bottom 1/3 is a layer of designer paper.  Baja Breeze seam binding covers the seam of this paper.

The focal image is stamped with Black Stazon onto a 2 by 2" square of Whisper White card stock placed on an angle. It is coloured using SU markers and an Aqua painter. Baja Breeze card stock matts this image panel.

A sentiment banner is placed across the bottom and at the left end is an embellishment made with a flattened soda pop top, vintage button, Baker's twine and two hand cut leaves.  See below.



Here's a summary of the materials/supplies used:

Stamp: Lean on Me
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP, Old Olive
Accessories: 5/8" Baja Breeze seam binding, Clouds folder, Silver soda pop top, Vintage button, Blue/white Baker's twine, dazzling details, dimensionals.

Thanks for paying my blog a visit.



No comments: