Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Spring - Challenge 113 LNS - Spring is in the Air

Officially spring arrives on March 21, still too many days away for me.   Challenge 113 with the LNS group here - Spring is in the Air.  We were to use our flower stamps. However, I was thinking tulips as an early spring flower, so I used the Owl Builder punch to make a tulip instead. This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest, which after tracing it back through many pins, was originally made by Valida.

Stamp:  Sentiment computer generated
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Top Note die, Oval framelits, Mat pack & Paper piercer,  polka dot folder, Owl Builder punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, 5/8" Always Artichoke seam binding, dimensionals, rhinestones, white gel pen

2 comments:

MJ said...

I can not wait to see the first tulip in my yard. I so love spring! Your card is fabulous!

Kris Sobolik said...

Love your flower!