Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bunny in an Egg - Mojo Monday 283

I haven't done the sketch challenge with Mojo Monday for a while, but this week I liked the layout for an Easter card that I was thinking of. Plus there's a contest on the blog as well - a Verve stamp - one for every 50 entrants.  Do I feel lucky today?
Here is my card:

 

Stamp:  Everybunny, Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Summer Starfruit, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP, Tea for Two DSP, Old Olive
Accessories:  2 1\2" circle punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" Oval punch, Mat pack & Paper piercer, Bird Builder punch, Aqua painter, rhinestones

2 comments:

MJ said...

I just love this, makes me want to go to my studio and use this set! So sweet!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great take on the sketch and the bunny is too cute :) Have a great day, Shirleyx