Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hockey Pop Up Card

It's my grandson's 7th birthday, and he's a hockey nut.  He's played on a team since he was 4.  Now last year he liked the Ottawa Senators (that's his dad's favourite team), so I made him a red and black card.  This year I hope he likes the Toronto Maple Leaf's (his mom's team) because that's the card I made him.
I made it into a stand alone pop up card because that was the tutorial with Stampin' Fun and Friends this week and I like to replicate the tutorials if I can.
Here is my card:

I stamped the front end using the Stamp set Glorious and Free, but I had stickers for the back end.
The hockey player stamp set is from Class Act Stamps - the only place I could find a hockey player stamp.  Since the store is in Oshawa, only 1/2 hour from here, it was easy to drive down there and get it.  This gal was on a mission!
Here's a list of the materials I used to make the card:

Stamps: Glorious and Free, Hockey player (non SU), Perfectly Penned
Inks: Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, Whisper white
Accessories: Simply Scored scoring tool, Toronto Maple Leaf Stickers (non SU), Hockey Stick (non SU), 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, hand held hold puncher, 1/4" Pacific Point stitched ribbon, Word Window punch, Alphabet Junior Sizzlets














No comments: