Saturday, September 29, 2012

Poinsettia Treat Cup - a Craft Fair Item

I need your help in deciding which one of the 3 poinsettia treat cups to make for my next craft show.

Number 1:


For this one I put colored beads in the treat cup and placed a wreath around the cup.  Also added some Holly and Ivy and a few sprigs of evergreen.  After completed it was spritzed with gold smooch.

Number 2:





In this one there is candy in the treat cup and I put the Holly and Ivy on top of the cup.  The rest is the same as Number 1

Number 3:




This one is unadorned with candy in the treat cup.

Which one do you like the best?  Which one should I make for the craft show.  My son was no help.

12 comments:

ilovecrafts1 said...

Hi there.

I loved the simplicity of #3.

ilovecrafts1 said...

Hi there,

I loved the simplicity of #3. This would be great as a treat for everyone to take home.

Michelle said...

I like number 2 the best. However, being filled with candy, it will probably be destroyed by people wanting the candy.

Number 1 is my second favorite, and that one with its beads probably won't be taken apart.

But.. since you call them "treat" cups, I'd have to still go for number 2, as they're filled with treats everyone loves. :)

LindaHerbert said...

I like #3 the best. Thank you for sharing. Linda

LindaHerbert said...

I like #3 the best. Thank you for sharing. Linda

megsmome said...

#3.

Shans Design Studio said...

Since it's a fall treat cup, I liked #2 the best but I would call it a fall wreath treat cup. Thanks for sharing. Hope you make and sell lots! :)

Ginger said...

I like #3 too!

Ginger said...

I like #3 too!

lavenderlass said...

I preferred #3. However, it looks more like fall than Christmas.

Nancy Seed said...

my choices would be #2 then #1 then #3. #3 would be easiest if you need to make multiples though.

Unknown said...

I like #3 the best.