Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pinwheel Quilting Birthday

Someone suggested that if I paired Summer Starfruit with another color I might like the color better - so, I paired it with Midnight Muse - and I must admit the result is much better.
I decided to make another quilting card - this time a pinwheel one.  They are so easy to make and the designs showcase the designer paper so nicely.

I punched 4  squares with the 1 3/8" punch and cut each square in half - 2 for each side of the designer paper.  Then I punched another square using Midnight muse, cut it in half and then in half again.  The small triangle I placed on top of the Summer Starfruit pattern near the center.

Stamp: Petite Pairs
Ink: Midnight Muse
Papers: Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Comfort Cafe designer paper
Accessories: Mat pack & paper piercer, Scallop border punch, Modern word label punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, Linen thread, Antique Brad, Chevron folder, Pearls

No comments: