Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Shower Card - Challenge 171 LNS

The challenge this week with the Late Night Stamper Group was to find a Hallmark card and CASE it using Stampin' Up products.
I found a baby shower card - a Onesie

I first made a template using Whisper White card stock and then traced designer paper to fit on each of the front halves.  Then with punches I created the seam binding look around the neck and legs and sleeve ends and did faux stitching along the edges using markers.
I had to change the dimensions somewhat as the Hallmark card is a 5 by 7" card and mine is a standard A2

Here's the original card:


Recipe:
Inks: SU markers to do faux stitching (Certainly Celery, Marina Mist)
Paper: Whisper White, Nursery Nest designer paper, Marina Mist under the buttons
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Word Window punch, Large Oval punch, Itty Bitty circle punch, Itty Bitty buttons, glue dots

3 comments:

Jonia said...

Maria this is very nice! I love what you did with the one you made. Thanks for playing LNS this week!

MJ said...

And yours is WAY cuter! Great job. I love it. So glad you could play along with us on LNS this week!

Kris Sobolik said...

Great card, I love all the buttons and the faux stitching! Thanks for joining us at LNS this week!