Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Perfect Adventure

Last week when the weather was so nice, I just wanted to take off, and a motor scooter would have been perfect.  Only 1 problem - I wasn't very mobile just having knee replacement surgery.  But the feeling to take to the open road was still there.
This card was made last year, and the paper and stamp set are retired now, but I thought you might enjoy the card anyway.

Stamps: On the Grow, Clearly for You
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic black, Always Artichoke Wonder Watercolor Crayons (Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Real Red) Markers (Poppy Parade, Basic black)
Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals Designer Paper, Newsprint
Accessories: Pearls, Modern Label Punch, Crystal Effects, Aqua painter, Blender pen

2 comments:

SueB said...

Beautiful, nice 'springy' card!! Hope you are feeling better. I really enjoy your posts, thank you!

Jane said...

So spring like. I must get this summer stamp set out and get using it again.