Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rosette Flower Birthday Wishes - Challenge 159

This challenge is perfect for me this week as I have a couple of close friends having birthdays.  And since these cards can be hand delivered I decided to make them 3D.  Challenge 159 with the LNS group is to make "girly, girly" cards. To me, "girly, girly" means flowers, ribbons, lace, brads, so all these elements are included in my card.  Here is one of the cards:


Stamp: Petite Pairs
Ink: Basic black
Papers: Lucky Limeade, Naturals Ivory, Everyday Enchantment designer paper
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, Simply Scored tool, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 5/8" Victoria crochet trim, 3/8" Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, antique brad, Everyday enchantment brad. Lace Ribbon border punch, Corner rounder punch

No comments: