Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine Love - Challenge 157 LNS & The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #142

This week I am on the design team of the Late Night Stamper's group, and the theme is Valentine's Love.  I didn't get the e-mail with the theme until late last night so I had to scamble a bit this morning, but I'm happy with the result.
I used the sketch challenge with The Sweet Stop here
Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:


Stamp: Sweet Cake
Ink: Real Red
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday designer paper, Real Red
Accessories: Stripes embossing folder, Polka dots embossing folder, Dazzling details, Dazzling details cherry cobbler, 5/8" Black satin ribbon, rhinestones

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a SWEET card Maria. Love the red and white and that awesome image! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week! :o)

Cathymac said...

What a yummy valentine! Love the bold red, black, and white colors! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!