Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nature's Pace - Birthday Wishes - Challenge 150

I'm taking a break from Christmas decorations.  Although I love the decorations when they are up, I find putting them up more and more of a chore every year.
I've made about as many Christmas cards as I'm going to this year, and I needed some Birthday cards, so for this challenge I used the Nature's Pace stamp set to make a simple but elegant birthday card.


Stamps: Nature's Pace, Petite Pairs
Inks:  Black Stazon, SU Markers (Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Basic black) & a blender pen, Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Wisteria wonder
Accessories: 3/8" Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Dazzling details, 13/4 X 7/8" oval punch, stampin dimensionals, Score Pal

"We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understanding and our hearts" ....William Hazzlett

1 comment:

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Maria. Very fresh. Love the touch of green or should I say Lucky Limeade